The 11 random facts about me (plus mon photo), which I think a repeat as I have done this before but anyway they are:
4. I am currently reading "Sophie's World" which is now eating my brain. But seriously, I am looking at everything (noticing and appreciating) around me in entirely different way now because of that.
5. Language is my passion. From Español filipino to English to Nihongo to Français to 3rabish.
6. I was born in the island (province/rural area) and spent the first 10 years of my life there. My family migrated in a northern Manila suburb (slum area) when I was 10.
7. I went to 3 different public elementary schools. I spent my 1st, 3rd & 4th grades in one school, 2nd grade in another school in pursuit of finding a better teacher LOL (both in the province). My 5th & 6th grades were in Manila suburb.
8. I was excellent in Math and wanted to be an Engineer but since my parents couldn't afford to send me to an Engineering school (my sister was in her final year in a private university that time), I went to a state-university and took Broadcast Communication as per my sister suggestion.
9. I was always the dumbest English student in my class from grade school to high school to university.
10. My 1st job interview in Manila was with Equitable (now BDO) one of the leading banks there. Aside from the fact that I couldn't express myself in English properly when I was asked to tell about my family I just said, I have a happy family. LOL. Obviously I wasn't prepared..
11. My 1st job interview in Dubai was with Middle East Aston Martin in the Emirates Towers, I was too nervous and found myself struggling with English. I know because the job interviewers (a British guy and an Indian guy) asked me if I know English or something like that. Of course, I didn't get the job. LOL.
And my answers to the 11 questions:
1. What's your favorite hobby?
- Reading and sometimes stalking, LOL
2. What would you like to learn?
- I'd like to further my studies, get a master degree or continue my French/Arabic studies or another foreign language.
- I'd like to learn to sing or play musical instruments, to belly dance, to pole dance, to cook, to wear stilletos, science, physics, psychology, sociology and some random things.
3. Do you like to read? If yes, what kind of books do you like to read?
- Novels, humor, culture, news, blogs, celebs, travel, anything interesting.
4. Have you made any kind of da'wah (calling to Islam) or enjoined any good deed this week?
- I gave my roomie my left over Benzac to treat her pimples few days back. I considered it as a good deed...
5. What is the first thing you do after you wake up?
- Check my phone for the time. Drink water. Go to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and shower (not in that order). TMI. LOL
6. What's the website on the internet you can't ignore any day?
- Facebook. Gmail. Ymessenger.
7. Any favorite websites you want to share?
- I don't have those favorites.. anything goes but thepiratebay.org where I get my TV shows, movies etc.
8. Do you talk to yourself? (nope, I'm not assuming you're crazy, hehe)
- All the time. Especially if I'm practicing my French and Arabic :D
9. What do you hate cleaning the most?
- Toilet bowl.
3) Tag (11) other bloggers and create (11) questions for them to answer.
- whoever reading my blog, pls feel free to tag yourself here and let me know so I can read yours. pls answer the same 11 questions above.
4) Inform those that you tagged them
5) NO TAG BACKS