"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." ~Dr. Seuss
Just like everyone else, I was born weird... I just chose to be weirder than you all (I think). Here's why...
- I watch (with my bug) all the episodes (Season 1 to 4) of The Big Bang Theory many times like 3 or 4, lost count already. I do the same thing with my other favorite TV shows.
- First thing I do the moment I wake up is brush my teeth then shower (same routine before I go to bed). Total 2-3 showers and 3-5 tooth brushing a day.
- The smell of onion makes me dizzy.
- I don't eat lobsters, crabs and squids because they look aliens to me.
- I enjoy eating green, sour, raw mangoes.
- When I'm bored I stalk people on Facebook (creepy.. so if I were you I won't add me! LOL)
- I'm too paranoid... I think when they passed out paranoia.. I got in line not twice but thrice.
- I'm nocturnal, I'm active at night. I sleep in the morning until late afternoon. My body clock is in sync with France time.
- I have some issue against white women and those "naturalized" western women (of course, there's always an exception to the rule).
- I don't find fair-skinned guys hot (sooo sorry Rob Pattinson, Brad Pitt, etc).
- I think East Asians beauties are overrated.. For those who says they look like a doll, have you seen ordinary Easterner girls? (Do I sound bitter here? Apparently, I'm jealous :p)
- I handwash my underwear twice -- first-laundry soap, 2nd-bath soap (instead of perfumed fabric softener). I think this is TMI, hahaha.