Being tagged reminds me of the "red tag" on the Japanese tv series Hana Yori Dango. The red tag is a sign that you have offended the F4 - the group of four richest guys in a very exclusive school that is attended by the richest of society's children. Once a red tag is found in your locker, you are a target for everyone's abuse. They will make your life a hell and beat the shit out of you.
So, I've been tagged and I need to think 15 things interesting about me. (Ugh, Silla, you're so evil, hahaha!) I'm a weirdo, does it count? LOL
1. I'm a cynophile. I have a special place in my heart for dogs. I train my dog(s) how to high-five, sit, lay down, etc. I'm dying to have a Japanese spitz
2. I dislike going to cinemas or movie houses and I don't watch TV so most of the time I download movies, tv shows/series and animes then watch them on my laptop.
3. Aside from US tv series, I also watch Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese tv dramas (I used to watch Mexican soap operas).
4. I don't eat marshmallows, strawberries, and most of the vegetables. Yeah my dont-eat-that list could go on and on..
5. I love vivid colors.
6. I stand around 158cm, weigh 41kg, (79cm-60cm-80cm) and no, I'm not a model. LOL
7. Patchi is my favorite chocolate but sometimes Hershey's Kisses will do. I love french fries and Kitkat Mcflurry and I can eat anything and everything without gaining weight. I enjoy eating this food:
|Shabu-shabu (Japanese dish)|
|Kimchi (Korean dish)|
|spicy Tom Yum Po Taek soup (Thai dish)|
8. I only use fork when eating rice or any food at home and sometimes outside. Of course I know how to use chopsticks.
9. I love clothes and shoes and I love to accessorize (sometimes). I like using Victoria's Secret Garden body splash or its body lotion after shower, before I go to sleep and during summer. And I wear Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste outside, during special occasion and winter time. I want to replace it with Chanel No. 5.
10. I don't know how to drive.
11. I was raised in a Roman Catholic family. I went to church and did all the rites and everything I was supposed to do... and the rest is history.
12. I hail from the Philippines (where it's sunny everyday except for the monsoons) - born in the rural part and raised in the city/capital.
13. Aside from English, I totally speak Filipino and French. I know a little Spanish and spoken Japanese.
14. My Arab (the bug who bit me, LOL) sometimes calls me Rayo. My real name is Rae. I was named after a sexy local actress. It is pronounced DEZ-a-Ray. It is of French origin, and its meaning is desired. My surname looks Japanese (but it's actually Hispanic) and because of that my English professor mistook me for a foreigner and even asked me if I have some foreign blood.
15. I'm a double jointed so even if I can't read your mind, fly, be invisible or see through walls, I can pinch you with my toes and can kick your ass too. So have fear. I am here. LOL
I am tagging everyone, who hasn't been tagged, in my list. Please do tag yourself and post it on your blog. Thanks :)