For the last time, the phrase "bitten by an (Arab) bug" wasn't supposed to be taken literally.
First of all, NO ONE (or no Arab at that) or NO BUG really bit me.
Lastly, just because I said "bug" doesn't mean Arabs are annoying or they are pests or something. No they are not!
To be bitten by the bug means:
- to have a sudden strong interest in something.
- to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity or interest or hobby; a craze
- to become very enthusiastic or obsessive about something.
- Reenai was bitten by the blogging bug.
- Girls of all ages got bitten by the Twilight bug.
- The little girl has caught the Justin Bieber bug and wants to talk to him on the phone.
Are we clear on this now?